This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Kruzenshtern or Krusenstern (Russian: Барк Крузенштерн) is a four-masted barque and tall ship that was built in 1926 at Geestemünde in Bremerhaven, Germany as the Padua. She was surrendered to the USSR in 1946 as war reparation and renamed after the early 19th century Baltic German explorer in Russian service, Adam Johann Krusenstern (1770–1846). She is now a Russian sail training ship. Of the four remaining Flying P-Liners, the former Padua is the only one still in use, mainly for training purposes, with her home ports in Kaliningrad (formerly Königsberg) and Murmansk. After the Sedov, another former German ship, she is the largest traditional sailing vessel still in operation. cargo ship (1926–46); survey ship & training ship (1961–65); training ship 1965–present
Tonnage: 3,064 GRT (as Padua)
Length: 114.4 m (375 ft)
Beam: 14.02 m (46.0 ft)
Height: 51.3 m (168 ft)
Draught: 6.8 m (22 ft)